MAG Education Initiative- Scholarship at University of Balamand – Dubai
In line with our commitment towards advanced education for Syrian Students, and as part of the group’s social responsibility initiative; MAG Group is pleased to start accepting applications from eligible students wishing to commence their studies at the University of Balamand in Dubai, for the next Fall 2018-2019 semester.
- The scholarship is available for Syrian students and for family members of MAG employees.
- The scholarship is for Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Up to 75% of the university tuition fees for the student depending on the qualifications. All other expenses are excluded.
- Semester: Fall 2018-2019
- Location: Dubai – United Arab Emirates
- Syrian national, or an immediate family member of MAG Group Employee.
- UAE Residency
- To meet UOBD admission requirements
- The minimum average for accepting an applicant is the equivalent of 75 percent or more in the final year or 75 percent or more in the two years out of the last three years.
- SAT scores or placement examinations results (as applicable).
- A score of 71 or more on internet based TOEFL (iBT) or a score of at least 527 on the institutional paper-based TOEFL (ITP) or a score of at least 5.5 on academic IELTS.
- An eligibility letter from the student to MAG Group explaining the reasons for applying to the scholarship and background information.
For more information regarding requirements of Faculties and possible areas for study, please visit http://www.balamand.edu.lb/UOBD/Pages/default.aspx
To apply to this scholarship kindly send your inquiry completed with the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
1- Filled application form accessible from: https://mag.ae/MAG-HR-F-51-S.pdf
2- Passport copy with UAE residency
3- Copy of Highschool transcripts (Grades 10.11.12)
4- Copy of English test results (IELTS or TOEFL)
5- Eligibility letter that includes the following:
- Intended field of study
- Background information of the applicant (short bio)
- Reasons for applying to the scholarship
- Future goals
This announcement is valid until 30/05/2018