Working With Us
The Sr. Accountant will primarily be responsible for reviewing journal entries and making adjustments, reconciliations, variance explanations as well as updating disclosures as necessary.
- 10+ years of experience in working in the accounting field in UAE, preferably in property development industry.
- An MBA or equivalent degree in Accounting / Finance.
- In-depth knowledge and application of: International Accounting Standards (IASs), International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRSs) and International Standards of Auditing (ISAs).
- Excellent command English, reading, writing and speaking.
- Ability to create error free communications and system entries.
- Experience in working in accounting computer systems, knowledge in Orion, SAP or similar ERP system.
- Excellent mathematical skills.
- Positive attitude, enthusiastic and result driven individual.
- Attention to details with ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Prepare and present financial reports to management including income statements, budget vs actual reports and collection status.
- Regular monitoring of Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable for sufficient cash availability
- Liaise with auditors and provide necessary documentations for annual audits
- Regular reconciliations of project accounts with various banks
To apply for this post ,please send your CV with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org