Working With Us
Receptionists provide general office support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks. The receptionist will be responsible for answering incoming calls, directing calls to appropriate parties, attendance follow up, office schedule, mail distribution, flow of correspondence, requisition of supplies as well as additional clerical duties.
- High School Diploma or college Diploma in any discipline, preferably in Linguistics or admin support.
- 6 months to 1 year of relevant experience as a receptionist and/or training.
- Excellent command of English, speaking, reading and writing.
- Good computer skills and knowledge in MS Office suite, especially MS word, power point and Outlook.
- Exceptional interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks as well as to accept direction on given assignments.
- Able to work collectively with the administrative team associates.
- Punctual and committed individual with high motivation and positive attitude.
- Professional appearance.
- Typing speed of at least 40 WPM.
Basic Job Duties:
- Answers and follows up with telephones and directs the caller to the appropriate employee.
- Greets and directs visitors to the company.
- Will take and retrieve messages for various personnel.
- Provides callers with information such as company address, directions to the company location, company fax numbers, company website, and other related information.
- Receive, sort and forwards incoming mail and faxes.
- Maintains and organizes internal and external publications, magazines and articles.
- Coordinates the pick-up and delivery of express mail services (FedEx, UPS, etc.)
- Ordering, receiving, stocking and distribution of office supplies.
- Assist with other related clerical duties such as photocopying, faxing, filing and collating.
- Prepare attendance reports and follow up with attendance issues and maintains an attendance and visitor’s log.
- Coordinate trips and daily tasks with company drivers.
To apply for this post ,please send your CV with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org