Working With Us
The personal assistant (PA), will work closely with senior managerial or directorial position to provide a variety of administrative, clerical and managerial tasks, he/she will help managers make the best use of their time by dealing with secretarial and administrative tasks.
- Experience in working in similar position with executive level individuals/teams.
- Bachelor degree in linguistics, literature, business administration or related field.
- Excellent command of Arabic and English, reading, writing and speaking, knowledge of third language is a plus.
- Presentable and confident.
- Experience in secretarial/administrative duties in a small or medium business unit.
- Ability to create top notch written communications, i.e., business letters, MOMs, official correspondents.
- Good multi-lingual typing skills with excellent command of Ms. Word, PowerPoint, social media platforms and other office related computer programs.
- Excellent interpersonal, social and networking skills.
- Flexible and adaptable with excellent organizational skills.
- Positive attitude, enthusiastic and result driven individual.
- Attention to details with ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- A valid UAE Driving license.
- Ability to travel when needed.
Basic Job Duties:
- Attend to phone calls, emails and official correspondents to and from CEO/MD’s office.
- Maintain diaries, work schedules, arrange appointments, events, social and business activities.
- Organize meetings, files and documentation.
- Attend meetings and take MOM’s as necessary.
- Book transportation, arrange itineraries and accommodations.
- Liaise with staff, clients, suppliers and other stakeholders.
- Typing and processing documents, manage databases, contacts and reports.
- Administer activities related to CEO/MD’s office including procurement, special arrangements, circulars, presentations and letters.
- Communicate with service providers; arrange service schedules and related tasks.
- Salary, transportation and Health insurance package is offered for the position.
- Interested candidates should send their CV’s with supporting documents and work samples to the specified email address, shortlisted candidates will be invited for English and computer skills exam.
To apply for this post ,please send your CV with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org