Working With Us
The Jr. Accountant provides financial information by maintaining and reconciling accounts; preparing reports, payments, accounts, GL entries, reporting to the Financial Manager.
- 3+ years of experience in working in the accounting field in UAE in a small or medium business unit, preferably as a GL accountant.
- A Bachelor degree in Accounting / Finance.
- Excellent command English, reading, writing and speaking.
- Ability to create error free communications and system entries.
- Experience in working in accounting computer systems, knowledge in Orion, SAP or similar ERP system.
- Excellent mathematical skills.
- Positive attitude, enthusiastic and result driven individual.
- Attention to details with ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
Basic Job Duties:
- Perform other General accounting related works.
- To Process accounting journal entries in the system.
- Manage monthly amortization of prepayments.
- Process monthly accruals for accounts receivables and payables.
- Prepare bank reconciliations and action reconciling items promptly.
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliations for all accounts and ensure that reconciliations are able to verify accuracy, action reconciliation items promptly and aged items are investigated and resolved.
- Review and Process monthly payroll and input the payroll entries in Orion, as well as input payments to the various banks used for payroll transfer and send salary transfer via Wage Protection System (WPS).
- Perform Payment Run in the system & create vendors in the system
- Process intercompany invoices on general expenses as well as month end intercompany balance confirmation with other entities.
- To assist in completion of financial reports & to assist in providing financial analysis, accurately and in a timely manner.
- Provide support and information during budgeting, forecasting, and monthly review of financial statements
- Manage Books of Accounts
- To assist during annual budget exercise
To apply for this post, please send your CV with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org